As we kickoff a new ministry year, I wanted to share some recent changes for our staff team.
- Lynette Weber is starting a 6 month leave of absence to give more attention to her family. We hope this time will be refreshing and a blessing to her and Rick. We look forward to her return in March in Children’s Ministry.
- Mikhaila Rowaan, who just completed an excellent job as our Summer Ministry Intern, is continuing on staff part-time as Children’s Ministry Assistant.
- Alexis Ruppert is transitioning to the Youth Ministry team after doing an excellent job in Children’s Ministry over the past couple years. Alexis has a strong passion for young people and we see this as a great move for building up our Youth program.
- We also have 2 new assistants who will be joining our team for the Fall on a part-time basis.
- Katie Morden, who just finished another summer as program director at Conestoga Bible Camp, will be focusing on our Sunday morning programs.
- Sarah Allen, who was also at CBC will be assisting with both Kids Klubs and Quizzing.
We’re excited about the team we have for the Fall. And thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement!