We recognize the importance of community and relationships. Our desire is to come together for one service at 10am, enjoy a potluck together, and have our Annual General Meeting.
10:00am -Worship service (nursery and Sunday school provided)
11:45am- Potluck meal in the gym
What to bring to the potluck:
- Main course and dessert
- If you live locally please consider making a hot dish and go home to get it after the service. This will be helpful as we do not have enough room to keep everyone’s food plugged in or hot for the morning.
- If you live out of town, please consider bringing a main dish and dessert that does not need to be kept warm.
- Plates and cutlery for your family
- Please avoid any nuts
- If your dish is gluten free, please have it labelled (there will be a separate table for gluten free)
- Label all dishes
1:00pm- Annual General Meeting in the worship Centre (children program will be available during the meeting)
The agenda for the Annual Meeting will include:
- 1) Call to Order
- 2) Approval of the Agenda
- 3) Approval of the Minutes from 2023 AGM
- 4) Elders Update
- 5) Approval of the 2022/2023 Audited Financial Statements
- 6) Appointment of the Auditor for 2023/2034
- 7) Approval of the Board of Directors for 2023/2024
- 8) Building renovation project update
- 9) Staff Reports
- 10) Adjournment
If you are unable to attend the meeting, we will have proxy forms available closer to the meeting date allowing you to ask another member to vote on your behalf.
You may request further printed copies of any of the documents by contacting the church office (519-669-1296, email@example.com)
We look forward to sharing more with you at the Annual Meeting. If you have questions prior to the meeting, please feel free to contact the Elders at firstname.lastname@example.org