Calling All Jr Youth to MOMENTUM!
WHAT IS MOMENTUM?
Momentum Junior High Convention is a conference designed specifically for junior highs! It is a high energy event with a focus on leading students into a deeper relationship with Christ through worship and biblical teaching. The weekend is full of team games and fun activities for them to participate in.
WHO IS MOMENTUM FOR?
The age guidelines for participation in MOMENTUM (Junior High Convention) are defined by the Junior High ministry at Woodside. The focus of this event will be for students in grades 6 – 8.
- The bus will be leaving at 4:15pm sharp so be early. Please note that we will not be having pizza until 9:30pm that evening so make sure to eat before or bring a bag dinner on bus
- We will go directly to Momentum Conference than to the Hotel
- Student expectations:
- We all sit together during sessions
- Let a leader know if you need to go anywhere and you must have a friend accompany you
- iPods are to stay in your luggage
- You are not to leave the building at any time
- On Saturday we will provide breakfast from the hotel and we are providing subs/drinks for lunch.
- For dinner, please bring personal money ($12-$15) to buy something from the ONroute that we will be stopping at on our way home
- We will aim to be back to Woodside around 7pm (varies on the time we finish at the ONroute) Parent email will be sent to confirm time.
- All sleeping arrangements are prearranged and will be announced once we get to the hotel at the end of the evening. (Students will be with friends)
- Cost $110 – you can bring cash or pay by debit or credit at church office / etransfer avaliable as well (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration Closed (email Daniel Moes if you have questions email@example.com)
- Clothes for Friday and Saturday
- Pajamas for Friday Night
- Blue clothes(for our team color)
- Refillable water bottle
- Warm jacket/hat gloves(if weather looks cold)
- Money for Tuck (recommend $10)
- Money for Supper on the way home ($12-$15) NOTE: If you feel more comfortable with a leader holding onto your youth’s money, please bring it in a labelled envelope. A leader will be collecting them as we load the bus
Emergency Contact Information:
- Daniel Moes: 519-955-0002
- Alexis Ruppert: 905-510-6213