If you are a Sr. Youth Boy and you’re looking for something fun to do this June, then this is for you! On Saturday, June 4th we are getting a crew together to drive up to Eugenia falls for the day. We are going to have an awesome day of adventure and quality time spent together in the great outdoors. You don’t want to miss out!
- Date/Time: Saturday, June 4th from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: Meet at Woodside and then we will drive up to Eugenia Falls together
- Food: Eat breakfast before coming, lunch will be provided
- To bring: Change of clothes, Hammock (if you have one), Walking shoes, Sunscreen, Waterbottle
- Cost: $5 (Bring on event day)
If you plan on coming, please register ahead of time by clicking the link: