Here at Woodside we value God’s ideal plan for thriving marriages.
The marriage ministry at Woodside endeavours to encourage, enrich, equip and point marriages towards Hope. We care about the marriages within our church family and in our community (those that are thriving and those that are struggling alike). We desire to encourage individuals and couples towards a deeper relationship with Jesus and one another.
Events Marriage Team Host:
Date Night: We are excited to have Dan and Danielle Macaulay join us for our April 2024 date night. This will be a night for couples to connect, have fun together, get to know other couples and be encouraged by God’s Word.
Marriage Mentors: Mentor couples expand a church’s marriage intervention, especially with younger marriages. Stronger couples become stronger parents and create healthier families, strengthening the overall church community. We believe God wants to use regular married couples to encourage, support, share and learn with each other. We do that intentionally with our Marriage Mentorship Program.
Here are some details of the program:
- Approximately 1 year commitment
- Couples meet once a month
- Mentor couples have been married for a minimum of 7 years and have completed a Marriage Mentor Training.
- Mentor and mentee couples are matched by the Marriage Mentor Team.
- Mentors and mentee are provided with a conversation guide to work through at each session.
If you wish to be mentored here are the next steps:
- Complete the “Marriage Mentee Resume Form,” found below
- You will be matched with a Mentor couple who will reach out to you to set up a time to meet you.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com