The Annual Meeting of the Members of Woodside Bible Fellowship will be held at Woodside on Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 4:00 PM. Those unable to attend in person will have the option to participate online via registration.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, we will have proxy forms available closer to the meeting date allowing you to ask another member to vote on your behalf. If you choose to attend the meeting virtually, there will be an opportunity for online voting made available when you register for the online option.
The agenda for the Annual Meeting will include:
- Election of the Board of Elders/Directors
- Approval of the minutes of last year’s Annual Meeting (attached)
- Review and approval of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended August 31, 2021 (attached)
- Appointment of the auditor for 2022-23
- Plans for the 2022-23 Ministry year
You may request printed copies of any of the documents by contacting the church office (519-669-1296, email@example.com)
Face masks are required to be worn in the building and physical distance (2m) between households.